What is The Carolina Veterinary Managers Association (CVMA)?
- An educational association founded to develop networking and other resources for local practice managers
Who are our members?
- Managers, veterinarians, receptionists and technicians that are involved in practice management
- We are a diverse group offering something for every type of veterinary practice
Why should you join?
- To network with other managers at the monthly CVMA meetings
- To develop open communications and relationship development between area practices
- To enhance your talents in communication, client service, negotiation, leadership, and managerial skills
Please check our meetings page for dates and locations for upcoming meetings.
Our dues are $60/year for Individual Membership or $100/year for a Hospital Membership. With a Hospital Membership, there is a primary contact member and up to two individuals from the hospital can attend each meeting. Please contact a CVMA officer regarding membership questions.
If you would like to join the CVMA please click here for an application