October 22, 2015 ** 10AM – 2PM**
Communication in the veterinary practice by Bruce D. Klink, VMD
Specific concentration tba
September 24, 2015 ** 10AM – 12PM**
Social media marketing for veterinary hospitals – a review of current platforms, options, and handy tools to save time and money
ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION ON identifying your marketing goals and how best to achieve them.
August 27, 2015 ** 10AM – 12PM**
The paperless process – presenting one hospital’s complete solution
ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION on implementation, how to accommodate process differences, and other hurdles preventing your hospital from going paperless.
January 22, 2015 ** 10AM – 12PM**
Instructional session on the creation of a hospital branded, digital puppy kit formatted for any smartphone.
Round table discussion on how an interactive ‘app’ could be used to increase profits and new client visits.
DecemBER 4, 2014 ** 10aM – 12pM**
Round table Meeting lead by Christopher Falanga
“End of Year Planning and New Year’s Resolutions”
- Please note this is our first meeting on the new day – Thursdays!
LOCATION for ALL 2014 Meetings
- Big Dog Conference Room at Veterinary Specialty Hospital in Cary
- 6405 Tryon Road, Cary, NC
- Please do not park in the front parking lot. There is parking across the street in the shopping center parking lot.
- Enter VSH thru the double glass doors on the side of the building next to the O2 tank and Antech.
Topics from some previous meetings:
- 10.22.14 Communication within your team
- 9.24.14 IT For Your Hospital
- 8.27.14 Working With Rescue Groups and Shelters
- Maximizing Compliance
- Pet Insurance and Your Practice
- The Optimal Marketing Mix
- Mystery Shopping Workshop
- DEA – Diversion Prevention
- Personality and Communication Styles
- 101 Ways Practices Lose Money – Prevention and Treatments
- Improving your position on the Web and other powerful internet options for your practice.
- How Can Rehabilitation Services Benefit Your Hospital?
- Interviewing & Selection Workshop
- Inventory Management: Fundamental Principles for Effectiveness and Profitability
- Understanding and Working with Different Communication Styles
- Service Standards
- Increasing Wellness Revenue and Pet Visits with Your Existing Reminders and Medical Services
- Medical Records